Here are the top 5 posts from January:
- Question: How Much Does It Cost To Raise a Child Born in 2015?
- Chart: How Does the Typical American Household Spend Their Money (and How Has It Changed Over Time)?
- Videos: 4 Simple Rules of Investing from Marginal Revolution University
- Videos: What Was Considered Good Financial Advice in the 1940s and 1950s?
- Chart: How Strong Are Americans Problem-Solving Skills Using a Computer?
We saw the popularity of #1 (it was 3X more popular than #2) and created a Question of the Day so educators could use it to engage their students. This is a great example of how we use the research that goes into writing daily blog posts to inform our curriculum to ensure that we stay relevant and current. The Marginal Revolution University videos (#3) are a new source that I came across during my travels to Rhode Island in December. I will be reviewing more of those in the weeks ahead.
We post two informative articles daily on the NGPF Blog. Want to receive them in your inbox every morning? Register on the NGPF Blog here.