Those of you who have been to the NGPF website before may have noticed it now looks a little… different. No, there’s nothing wrong with your computer or phone. Over the past few months we’ve been working hard to redesign our website, and it’s finally ready!
So what new features have we added? Let us tell you!
1) Improved Navigation of our Curriculum
Our biggest goal with the news website was to make it easier for you, our community, to find the resources you want.
- Easily select full Lessons or just Activities
- Preview our resources before accessing them
- Easily access the resource by going directly to it’s Gooru page
- Learn about the Four Cs — the principles that guide all our content
2) Test Your Knowledge… with quizzes!
At NGPF, we are always hungry for new knowledge about personal finance. But we want to spread that hunger to our community, and what better way to do that than with weekly quizzes! Powered by Qzzr, you can take the quiz right from our homepage, in the “Test Your Knowledge” section. This week’s quiz: How much does the average laptop cost?
What’s great about these quizzes? They’re quick, they’re fun, and they’re easy to share with friends! You can show them all the great knowledge you’re picking up.
Wait, there’s more? Monthly prizes?? Yes, it’s true. Take the quiz each week and you’ll be entered into our monthly competition. The person with the highest score at the end of the month will receive a $50 Amazon gift card!
3) Direct Access to Upcoming Webinars and Flash Surveys
Every month we offer new webinars and flash surveys to help educate our community on what’s happening in the world of personal finance education and how to apply it to your classroom. Now you can participate any time, right from our website.
- Sign-up for upcoming webinars on our Homepage and new Webinars page
- This month’s webinar – “Learn teaching strategies to infuse current events into your personal finance lessons“
- Take this month’s survey any time — and view the results — all on our Flash Surveys page
- This month’s webinar – “What are your summer plans?“
4) Upcoming Events
We know we put out a ton of content every month and it can be hard to keep track of. That’s why we’re proud to have archives of all our past newsletters, survey results and webinars (including links to the slides and YouTube webcast), so you never miss a thing.
6) Help Center
Have questions about our organization or the curriculum we offer? We’ve got answers… in our new Help Center. You’ll be able to find answers to the most commonly-asked questions from NGPF users.
Have a question that hasn’t been answered? Or just want to share your thoughts with us? We’ve made it really easy to communicate with us… on our new Contact page. We can’t wait to hear what you think!
Tim, Jessica, and Andrew
The NGPF team