21st Century PD Using Our Online PLC Model
April 27, 2016 12:00 am-11:59 pm
This is a webinar you don’t want to miss — our FIRST NGPF webinar cohosted by personal finance teachers from across the US!
Inspired by the amazing teachers we met last fall at the Jump$tart National Conference, NGPF has been running beta versions of our latest PD initiative — an online Professional Learning Community (PLC).
View this webinar and you WILL:
(1) Hear, firsthand, from an inspiring panel of personal finance teachers from across the country on their experience with our PLC
(2) Gain access to our PLC members’ innovative projects or activities you can use with your own students
(3) Learn more about how the PLC model works and be invited to participate in our next cycle for PD credit
If you missed both sessions of the webinar, here are some resources that might help you catch up:
- Video of Wednesday’s webinar
- Video of Thursday’s webinar
- Slides from Wednesday
- Slides from Thursday
- Resource sheet of teacher-generated projects
See all Events