Updating Your Checking Unit to the 21st Century
March 29, 2016 12:00 am-11:59 pm
While the way we pay for things continues to change at a dizzying pace (I read today about cardless ATMs!), the checking account remains the hub of our financial lives. Managed well, it can be an efficient tool to simplify our lives. Managed poorly, its fees can be a significant drain on our finances.
Attend this webinar and you WILL:
(1) Preview the wide array of activities and projects NGPF uses to teach students how to manage their checking accounts.
(2) Gain access to resources that will help move your Checking unit forward to the 21st Century.
(3) Jumpstart your creativity to generate your own high quality activities and classroom exercises focused on checking.
Did you miss the live webinar? Here are some materials to help you play catch up:
- Full webinar recording on YouTube
- Webinar slides in Google Slides
- Comprehensive resource list for Checking Accounts
See all Events