Use Projects & Activities to Simulate the Steps to Employment
February 24, 2016 12:00 am-11:59 pm
Some might argue that all aspects of a good personal finance curriculum are predicated on your high school students’ ability to eventually gain full-time employment as an independent adult. That’s why we think our unit 9, Careers, where we walk them through each step of finding a job, is so vitally important.
Participants in this webinar:
(1) Previewed the wide array of activities and projects NGPF uses to guide students through the entire process of obtaining full-time employment.
(2) Gained access to resources useful not only to a personal finance teacher, but also to guidance or career counselors, senior class advisors or mentors, and CTE teachers.
(3) Jumpstarted their creativity to generate their own high quality activities and classroom exercises around careers.
Valuable resources from this webinar include:
- Full webinar recording on YouTube
- Webinar slides in Google Slides
- Comprehensive resource list for Careers — this includes links to THREE otherwise unreleased projects
See all Events