In case you missed it in late March, NGPF’s diving in deep to spreadsheet work. Read on…
A recent study from Burning Glass Technologies reveals that:
- 78% of middle-skill jobs include spreadsheets as a baseline requirement
- Digitally intensive jobs are growing 2.5 times more rapidly than non-spreadsheet required jobs
- Digitally intensive jobs pay 18% higher than non-digital jobs
Your students need these skills!
THE NGPF SOLUTION
We’re always looking to help, so here’s what we’ve done for you and your students:
- Created a YouTube playlist of 10 How-To videos, each under 5 minutes, teaching your students basic spreadsheet skills
- Categorized 30 NGPF Activities, Projects, and Case Studies that embed spreadsheet skills
- Embedded links directly in each NGPF activity to the coordinating How-To video(s) required to complete the spreadsheet, providing on-demand support for your students who need it. Samples:
We focused on spreadsheets during our March webinar, and you can get all of the archived resources from that PD event here.
Do you LOVE spreadsheets? Wish you could teach more spreadsheets? Need support? Tell us