New to Next Gen Personal Finance? Are you a parent, a teacher, a student or an adult learner looking to improve your financial literacy? You have come to the right place! We are a team of educators committed to improving financial literacy. We accomplish this by providing FREE content in three ways:
1) The Next Gen Personal Finance Blog, with 10-15 posts a week, is designed to educate using Questions of the Day, analysis of current events, ideas for activities and the curation of high quality videos and articles. Here’s a sampling of recent posts:
- Mystery of the $8 Million Janitor uses a recent news story to teach the power of compound interest and living within one’s means.
- Can You Estimate Your Credit Score? uses an online tool to help you predict your credit score based on a series of questions that you answer
- What’s the Lifetime Value of A College Education (by Major)? provides a chart and link to a research report to increase understanding of the impact of college major on future earnings potential.
- What Investing Advice Would Warren Buffett Provide to Lebron James? is a short three minute video that provides simple investing advice that